By now I’m sure you have heard of Easy Cash Code. It’s the $18 System that is taking Facebook by storm. But what is Easy Cash Code? Is it legitimate or is it a scam?
What is Easy Cash Code?
Easy Cash Code (ECC) was created by Reginald Stinson. The EasyCashCode.com domain name was purchased in January of 2016. It is a new system not to be confused with a previous program with the same name. ECC is a Funded Proposal Marketing System. This means that it is a system that allows you to generate instant cash flow and build your primary business. ECC allows you to sell a low ticket item ($18) on the front end and promote your primary offer (any one of your choosing) on the backend.
What Easy Cash Code IS NOT
Now that I have explained what Easy Cash Code is, I should also explain what it is not. Easy Cash Code is not a Network Marketing Company (MLM) and it is not a business opportunity. ECC does not payout any commission checks. There is no downline or compensation plan. ECC is a direct referral system, when you refer someone you get paid directly from the person you referred.
Is Easy Cash Code a Scam?
Easy Cash Code is not a scam. The system was created in January 2016, therefore any scam reports created prior to this time were related to a former system which used the same name. There is nothing fraudulent about the current system. You sign up for $18 and you are given the tools you need to make repeated $18 commissions directly to your PayPal or Stripe account. You can upgrade to make more money or you can stay at the base level.
If you Google, Bing, or Yahoo Easy Cash Code to get more information on the system make sure you look at the date of the review. I’ve seen quite a few reviews of the old system. The ECC Sales video has no private jets or mansions being shown and it does not cost $49. Also, the system is not related to trading binary options in any way. If the review was not posted in 2016 it is safe to say that the review is of the old system.
What Do You Get for $18?
Easy Cash Code provides a ton of value for just $18. The system provides, start-up instructions, banners, ready made lead capture pages, affiliate training, marketing training, and basic resell rights. ECC works with PayPal and Stripe and detailed instructions are provided detailing how to set up the system for each payment gateway. If you use Banner Exchange programs, ECC provides ready made banners in various sizes with html code included that is already precoded with your affiliate link. Just copy paste and you’re ready to promote using the pre-made ECC Banners. ECC also provides multiple ready made lead capture pages that allow you to build your email list and follow-up with your leads. ECC lead capture pages work with or without a third party auto-responder. Currently ECC integrates with Aweber and GetResponse. Finally, ECC provides multiple affiliate and marketing training videos that teach how to use the system and make money online.
How Does the System Work
Sometimes just hearing a system explained does not make it clear how the system works. Here is a real world example:
- I promote my ECC Affiliate link in Facebook Groups. I use ClickMagic to track my links to see how many clicks I’m getting and to make my links look more professional with my domain name.
- A prospective lead clicks on my link, which sends them to my pre-made lead capture page that was provided to me when I joined the ECC system. Also note that I integrated my existing Aweber account with the ECC system so that I can capture my leads using Aweber and send out a follow-up email sequence to my leads.
- My lead watches the ECC Sales Video and decides to join the system. They make a payment with their Credit Card and that payment instantly goes to my PayPal account.
- My lead is now a member of my Team in the ECC system. This means that inside of their ECC Back office they can see that I am the person that referred them. They can also see a video of my primary business which is Skinny Body Care.
- My new team member receives a Welcome email, sent by me, that tells them how to log into their ECC Back office and how to get started using the system. They are also invited to join the ECC Members Only Facebook Group where additional training and community support is available.
- Once inside the ECC Back office my new team member walks through the pre-set getting started training which provides step-by-step instructions on setting up PayPal and Stripe. They are now ready to start marketing their affiliate link an making unlimited $18 commissions.
- Next, my new team member is directed to video training on upgrading to the Master Reseller License ($9.95/month) which will allow them to make 100% commissions on the SMS Pro Software and any new products added to the ECC System. This step is not required. However, my team member does not want to leave money on the table so they upgrade.
- Next, my new team member is directed to watch a informational video on the SMS Pro Software which will enable them to market their ECC Affiliate link via SMS Text messages as well as make a residual income off of selling the SMS Pro Software ($20/month). Again, this step is not required but since my new team member has purchased the Master Reseller License, they also purchase the SMS Pro Software. This will allow them to not only use the software but also make a residual income from any of their ECC members that purchase the software. Note: I now make $20/month residual income.
- Last but not least, my new team member is directed to watch my sales video to join Skinny Body Care. They love the system and they become a new SBC Distributor. They now add Skinny Body Care into ECC and any of their new team members will see their Skinny Body Care video and join our team resulting in us both making more commissions.
As you can see in the scenario above I promoted my ECC link on Facebook (which was free), was paid $18 directly from my new team member, was paid $20 when my new team member upgraded to SMS Pro (and I will receive this $20 monthly), and I got a new Skinny Body Care Distributor on my team which will produce additional commissions as well. And all of this cost me a one time fee of $18.
Note: The ECC prices in the scenario above are subject to change at any time. As more products are added I suspect the Master Reseller License will be higher.
What Can Easy Cash Code Do for You?
Easy Cash Code is designed for any Internet Marketer from any company that wants to increase their sales and sign-ups in their primary company as well as new Internet Marketers just getting started. ECC can help you if…
- You are having low conversions from cold traffic
- You need money for paid advertising
- You need money for your monthly subscription or auto-ship payments
- You need an additional income stream to cover business expenses
- You need training and support because you are just getting started
- You want to start a home-based business but you do not have the initial money to get started
It’s time for you to take action. Use the link below to get started. It’s an $18 decision that can change your life.